Following the flurry of snow yesterday morning, we have dug out this photo of Horsham Carfax, showing a much heavier fall.
Although it’s undated, the fact that Pops Choice is still open will give readers an idea of when this was taken.
We are publishing a new image from around the Horsham district on a regular basis.
You are welcome to help identify these by adding a comment below.
You are also welcome to send in any pictures you think might interest our readers.
Just email any photos to email@example.com or drop them into our front office in Market Square, Horsham, addressed to Steve Payne.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- From the back pages, May 26: Arsenal ready to break the bank and lure wantaway Rooney to Emirates
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: South west