I was a passenger on the 100 bus at2.35pm on Tuesday October 16. We were about to depart from the bus station when a passenger became ill and collapsed.
The driver handled the situation very well indeed, keeping us all calm, while doing his best for the sick person.
We were all upset, but were very impressed by the driver’s handling of the situation.
Well done to the driver, and also the emergency services.
D. BARRETT (Mrs)
Rowan Drive, Billingshurst
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
- Cars vandalised in Pondtail Drive area of Horsham
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west