Once again we have an EU diktat that makes no sense at all. Milkmen have ‘recycled’ bottles for a long, long time and caused no damage to their consumers. Now we cannot recycle our jars and fill them with homemade products – why?
Come on now ladies (and gentlemen) it is time to stand up and declare that we know best, not some overpaid bureaucrat in a back office of Brussels. I recommend anarchy in the form of non-compliance. How many of us can be brought into the courts at one time?
We get on with our traditions and those in authority will have to submit to the sheer volume of ‘criminal’ activity. They will change their minds again soon as they did with straight bananas etc. We don’t have a Government strong enough to bring reason to such situations and never will have with traditional voting.
Carpenters Meadow, Pulborough
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
- Cars vandalised in Pondtail Drive area of Horsham
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 4 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North