Selling my pride and joy...
I was given the opportunity of a lifetime and have bought an exotic Italian, sadly it means this has to go as I can't have both. This car is unbelievable, if you are looking at the advert I imagine you know about them and that's why you're looking. 5 star reviews across the board.
I bought my M235i from a Doctor I'm friends with in June, he was doing 130 miles per day commuting on the motorway to Bristol and moved to a place where he needed a 4X4 so he sold it to me.
The car has full BMW service history with 2 1/2 years of the service pack left. It is also in BMW warranty until end of March and that can be extended.
This was the launch car and included over £8K of extras making it around £44K total
- M Sport black kidney grills & carbon fibre wing mirrors
- Reversing camera assist
- Harmon Kardon upgraded stereo
- Electric memory seats
- Heated seats
- Electric heated and folding mirrors (fold in via the car key)
- Enhanced Bluetooth (have multiple phones connected at once)
Driver comfort pack
- Cruise control with brake function
- Park distance control front and rear
- Adaptive/automatic headlights
- High Beam assist (the light beam bends around the corner and they dip themselves)
Sun protection package
- Sun protection glass (tinted rear windows)
- Windscreen with grey band
- Professional sat nav (larger screen)
- BMW online services (concierge at the press of a button)
- Remote services (the app on the phone that turns on the heater/air con etc.)
- Real time traffic information
- Information plus
Included in the price will be a spare front wheel, it has a 2 inch long kerb mark but otherwise perfect condition. the other 4 are immaculate and the front tyres were replaced in September and the alignment was also done by kwik fit. I have the original receipts from when the car was bought detailing the above.
I'm not in any rush to get sell so I won't be taking any silly offers, test drives are at my discretion with proof of fully comp insurance. Mileage will increase and I continue to use.
(Private plate not included)